“Lets build a better future together"
GENIUS Olympiad is an international high school project competition about environmental issues. It is founded and organized by the Terra Science and Education and hosted by the State University of New York at Oswego. GENIUS Olympiad will host projects in five general disciplines with an environmental focus.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful a lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
GENIUS Olympiad 2016 UPDATES (FINALISTS ARE ANNOUNCED. CLICK HERE)
- For Affiliated Fair Winners, the deadline is extended until April 19th, 2016.
- All projects (including GENIUS Certificate winners at regional fairs) MUST submit an application before their deadline. Select your fair name during application process. If your fair name is not listed please send us an email.
WHAT WAS NEW IN GENIUS Olympiad 2016?
- GENIUS Olympiad 2016 will be held June 12 - 17, 2016
- New York State Regents will be offered at Oswego High School. New York applicants must let us know as soon as possible for taking Regents in Oswego.
- SUNY Oswego will accept college applications and will perform on-site interviews with finalists who are in 11th and 12th grades through our website
- A three-day Ivy League College Tour is now available after the GENIUS DC-NYC Trip: Check the details here
- Apply now for the 3-week Summer English program (open to non-Genius students): Check the details here
- Apply now for the 3-week Digital Art Summer program (open to non-Genius students): Check the details here
- Each student may present only one project at the GENIUS Olympiad, however they may submit multiple projects for application
- Fair Agreements: Each Fair can provide only two projects with minimal screening. For all other special agreements, please check your agreement with us again.