“Lets build a better future together"
GENIUS Olympiad is an international high school project competition about environmental issues. It is founded and organized by the Terra Science and Education and hosted by the State University of New York at Oswego. GENIUS Olympiad will host projects in five general disciplines with an environmental focus.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful a lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
We invite all participants and all other high school researchers and teachers to publish with International Journal of High School Research, a peer-reviewed journal, which is published by GENIUS Olympiad.
Interested in GENIUS Olympiad as a student/school? Get your students involved to prepare a project in one of the categories (art, short film, music, science/engineering, robotics, business, and writing) according to the guidelines. Submit the project using our online application system starting December 15, 2019.
WHAT IS NEW IN GENIUS Olympiad 2019?
- GENIUS ROBOTICS master game is updated.
- GENIUS DRONE master game is posted.
- THREE new trip options with new itineraries. Check our new trips following GENIUS Olympiad. Teachers receive 10% discount for every student/guest.
- New York State Regents will be offered at Oswego High School or Fulton High School. New York applicants must let the principals of these high schools know as soon as possible for taking Regents in these schools. This must be communicated (between school principals) before the deadline for the test orders by high schools. These applicants must apply before March 15th.
- International Research Collaborations offers a new opportunity for students across the world to collaborate.