“Lets build a better future together"
GENIUS Olympiad is an international high school project competition about environmental issues. It is founded and organized by the Terra Science and Education and hosted by the State University of New York at Oswego. GENIUS Olympiad will host projects in five general disciplines with an environmental focus.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful a lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
Please check our annual schedule to see 2019 deadlines. Follow us on social media to get notifications.
GENIUS Olympiad organizes year-round trips within USA, especially college and cultural site visits. Please contact us if your school would like to attend one of our trips, which will be customized for your schedule and group.
GENIUS Olympiad publishes peer-reviewed International Journal of High School Research. Please ask your students to submit their original research to get a publication experience.
WHAT IS NEW IN GENIUS Olympiad 2019?
- GENIUS ROBOTICS master game is updated.
- THREE new trip options with new itineraries. Check our new trips following GENIUS Olympiad. Teachers receive 10% discount for every student/guest.
- We offer 3-week Summer SAT, ESL programs for all students, including non-Genius students. Supervisors will be free for every 10 students: Check the details for each program under the programs tab.
- GENIUS created International Journal of High School Research, a peer-reviewed journal, where you may submit your research to be published.
- New York State Regents will be offered at Oswego High School or Fulton High School. New York applicants must let the principals of these high schools know as soon as possible for taking Regents in these schools. This must be communicated (between school principals) before the deadline for the test orders by high schools. These applicants must apply before March 15th.
- International Research Collaborations offers a new opportunity for students across the world to collaborate.